Monday, December 15, 2014

The Little Things

This of course is what I would live in if I had to choose an eternal outfit. Just add a pair of brown, rope sandals and a floppy hat. Okay, so I am talking like it is the middle of July when in reality it is the middle of December. So, wear some leggings and a cardigan like always when it's cold....

Not only did this classy, striped lovely find me for $2.00 at a thrift store, but God also placed a handful of other desired items that I truly had on my mental wish list right before me. I told the cashier, It was like God kept them there just for me! I even got an amen from her.

              Psalm 37:23

            New Living Translation (NLT)


The Lord directs the steps of the godly.
 He delights in every detail of their lives.



2 comments: