Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Parables, Planting, and Produce

Good midnight to you my lovely reader. I was about to call it a night when suddenly a snippet of God's Word snatched my attention away from ZzZzZ's.

I was thinking about the message Pastor gave Sunday. Part 1 on Parables (Mark 4 is where I am but it is also in Matthew 13).
If you pay close attention to Mark 4:11 Jesus says that us followers, believers, are permitted to understand the secret of the Kingdom of God. But that He used parables for when he spoke to outsiders. I know this was to fulfill the Scriptures as He says. I find it interesting.  I will definitely be praying and studying up on this series. Feel free to comment with your take on this. And don't forget to read all of chapter 4 by the way!
-Meghan Weyerbacher

No comments:

Post a Comment